Managing user identities with modern authentication gives administrators numerous tools for securing resources and managing identities.
However, modern authentication solutions can be complicated, especially when you start to look under the hood and try to untangle the various components, platforms, and definitions involved.
OCG Architect Randy Robb has helped organizations implement a wide variety of authentication projects, ranging from the simple to very complex. In this webinar recording he shares his expertise and breaks down modern authentication and its components. Randy covers:
- An overview of modern authentication and its benefits
- Definitions of relevant terms/capabilities involved in modern authentication
- Microsoft’s approach to modern authentication, including Microsoft Entra External ID, Azure AD B2C, and CIAM
- How Microsoft Entra External ID differs from traditional identity federation
- Microsoft's approach vs. other modern authentication solutions
- How to get started on your modern authentication journey